Sunday, March 30, 2008

Council Girl new blog -hello

Hi everyone and thank you for coming to this new blog space.


The reason for me creating this blog, is that I have over 20 years experience working for a local authorities (That's "the council" to some).


In my journey working for the local authority (council or local government) I have gained excellent knowledge and experience.

I have worked in many directorates over the years ranging from Environmental services to Housing. My biggest experience and knowledge is with Housing having spent 17 years in this field working in various department from rent arrears, tenancy issues, performance, right to buy and many other departments in housing.


I feel that it is time i share some of my knowledge with those of you who maybe council tenants or leaseholder and also anyone (Staff) who may work for a local authority who may have problems within. Regardless if you are on the inside or the outside of this establishment - i am sure we will have plenty to talk about.


Come share your thoughts with me - I will share my wisdom knowledge and experience.

No comments: